Almost any concrete slab can be customized to fit your design requirements.
The options available to you can vary but are generally:
• Light grind and seal – to enhance the natural beauty of what is already there. Much cleaner and with
a bit more shine to it. Recommended on newer slabs.
• Heavy grind and seal – this is a deeper grind, exposing the aggregate and therefore creating the effect of deeper color, but maintaining the natural gray of the concrete.
• Dye and seal – This will have more color variations and a mottling effect on the floor then a dyed and polished one option. It is best suited to newer slabs, however older ones can also be dyed and sealed if you prefer a more natural worn look. The effect can be enhanced or minimized depending on what you prefer.
• Grind, dye and seal – This can be done with a light or a heavy grind, depending on the effect you want to achieve. It is the best option for older slabs as it maintains a more consistent finish.
• Custom designs and logos – Your branded designs, logos or any patterns you desire can be dyed into the floor.
Contact us for more detailed information about what we can do for you!